Blue Light Card is for all Care Assistants, Support Workers and Nurses that works for Entire Care
Entire care recognise that all of our Care Assistants, Support Workers and Registered Nurses work exceptionally hard to deliver a high-quality service to many of our clients 365 days of the year and we are extremely proud of everything you do.
What is the Blue Light Card?
The Blue Light Card is a nationwide discount card that is available to those working within Health and Social Care, NHS, Emergency Services, Armed Forces, Social Work and more.
The card gives you access to hundreds of retailers and venues offering a wide range of discounts from categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more - saving you money throughout the year.
Just some of the participating partners offering discounts include: JF Sports , New Look, Domino’s, Hungry Horse, Subway, Office, Halfords, Vision Express, Prezzo, Starbucks, River Island, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and many more!
How to register for your Blue Light Card?
To apply for your own FREE online Blue Light Card, you’ll need to follow the instructions below – it’s a very quick and easy process!
- Visit www.bluelightcard.co.uk.
- Click ‘Register’.
- Go to ‘Sign Up’.
- Select ‘Social Care’ as your primary category.
- Enter your personal details.
- Select your division e.g. Support Worker, Care Assistant, Registered Nurse.
- Enter company name Chint Limited ta Entire Care - postcode CV1 3BY
You will receive a verification email to the email address provided, you must click the verification link provided for the account to be activated and for you to be able to access your free online membership.
To apply for access to the High Street Discount Card which provides you with access to exclusive in-store discounts at a wide range of shops on the high street, restaurants, and cinemas (please note: this option will cost a one off payment of £4.99) - you will need to do the following:
Log into your online account https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/login.php.
Go to the section named ‘My card’.
Complete your personal details - *please note, for your Blue Light Card to be delivered to your home address you will need to submit a photo of your Entire Care ID badge online.
Pay the £4.99 administration fee.
Once completed, the card will be delivered within 5 working days.
Refer a Carer/Nurse
If you have a colleague or friend who is passionate about care, help us continue to grow our reputation for excellence by recommending them to us.
- £100 for introducing a nurse or
- £50 for introducing a healthcare worker/support worker.
Don't delay, recommend today!
There's no limit to the number of friends you can recommend!
- Excellent rates of pay inc holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Full or Part time hours
- Flexible Hours
- Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training
(Certificate can be purchased for £25 or £27 for printed copy)
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
Terms and Conditions Apply
1. The person you wish to recommend must have at least 6 months' experience in healthcare within the UK.
2. You must inform your friend that someone from the Entire Care Recruitment team will be contacting them following your recommendation and application.
3. You cannot recommend yourself or anyone who is already in the recruitment process.
4. All recommendations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the applicant name, telephone number and email address.
Any previously sent need to be resent.
5. Any recommended staff members must be successful through the Entire Care recruitment process, and work a minimum of 100 hours within the first 3 months of their start date.
6. In order to receive the bonus, the recommender must be a registered agency worker and not be the subject of any investigation or disciplinary process.
7. The bonus is subject to tax and NI contributions (where applicable).
8. The decision of the Directors is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion.
Please fill out our quick form.