We take complaints very seriously and fully investigate all complaints made, however small.
We have a clear and simple complaints process in place (below). We’ll also give you a copy of it when you start using our services.
Our complaints process
We treat all complaints and concerns seriously, in a sensitive and confidential manner.
If you’re not happy with the service we provide, for whatever reason, we’ll do our best to put things right for you as quickly as possible. To do that, we need you to tell us when there’s something wrong.
If you’re not happy:
- Talk to your care worker or contact the Entire Care office.
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours to let you know we’ve received your complaint.
- We’ll update you in writing with progress during the investigation.
- We aim to swiftly resolve all complaints within 28 days.
- If you’re still not happy, and your care is being funded through the Local Authority or NHS Trust, you can contact them to complain. You can find their contact details in your Service User Guide.
- If your care isn’t being funded through the Local Authority or NHS Trust, or you’re not happy with their response, you can contact the Local Government Obmudsman, who is independent of all government departments, councils and politicians.